Furry Random Stuffs 2 Furry Random Stuffs 2

Really funny flash. I especially enjoyed the tension before tails's massive fart.

What was the music for the 11th clip where the radish was being hit by the emerald?

Runesuck Runesuck

PLAYING RUNESCAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, DUDE WTF! XD

Dangers of masturbation Dangers of masturbation

Not bad, needs to be longer.

SRM Transformers 2! SRM Transformers 2!

Good but the audio is LOOOOUUUUDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!

stereotypes in a minute stereotypes in a minute

Like your Facebook one, amusing but somewhat cliche, I still liked it and from watching this movie I can tell your animation has improved since you made the one about Facebook which is a good thing.

Overall 3 1/2 stars.

SenseiRickyKim responds:

thanks, still trying to improve :D

lucario vs mewtwo lucario vs mewtwo

Pretty lame, sorry Il'l be frank it sucked, It's boring and has no atmosphere since there's a lack of sound. Plus the costant change in scene between fighting and saying the move they are about to do is stupid.

A Man To Rule Them All A Man To Rule Them All

After going through all the movies on Newgrounds I found the worst one ever. Congrats on making the lowest rated movie on Ng, keep up the crap work :p

SRM: My Little Hoagie SRM: My Little Hoagie

Love it. :p

Star Worms Star Worms

Love it.

DRUGS DRUGS

Very Short BUT, your animation is clearly very good, the movement of the stickman and smoke effects demonstrate you are capable of creating a good flash movie with time and effort, a 2 1/2 for now but keep at it.